Old January 12th 12, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T8

Default MSA Seminar Feb 18-19 Ridge Soaring the Appalachians

On Jan 10, 10:11*pm, J9 wrote:

The Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning seminar is targeted toward
beginning soaring pilots with some cross country and ridge experience.

Let me know when you get to the really advanced topics:

1. Proper thigh slapping / hootin' / hollerin' technique for best
cruising speed.

2. Home recipes for Whoopass (hydration fluid of glider champions).

3. How to fly through the trees and only lose half your horizontal
tail. (Hey, I don't even see the Terrible Dactyl on the faculty!)

4. 19 juggling exercises to practice after a landout.

5. The all important "Cold Front Come Hither" incantation and dance.

-Evan Ludeman / T8