Old July 20th 04, 01:59 AM
Jeremy Lew

I've got a Twenty-3G and a QFR-Solo. The 3G is my main set, and I they've
been great for the past 15 months that I've owned them. A few weekends ago,
I logged about 8 hours of flying, and I can't remember once being conscious
of my headset after hitting the ANR button, which I think is a good thing.
The one knock against them is that the ANR interferes with the squelch on my
ICOM handheld (backup which I've never yet had to use), rendering it
useless. Their tech support eventually confirmed the problem but couldn't
fix it, and offered me a refund; I decided to stick with them and either off
the ANR or change to the Solos should I ever need to use it.

The Solo's needed to be repaired once (intermittent audio in one ear), and
the service was speedy.

"Hankal" wrote in message
Question to all who use Lightspeed headsets.
I have been using Avcom headsets for the last 4 years. Only complaint is

the
pressure on the ears, even with GEL cups.

How do you like Lightspeed? Pro and Con.
What is the best model for the best cost?
How do you rate the reliability?
Where is cheapest place to get one?

Hank 172 driver