Old June 18th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Wing Root Fairing

Bob Noel wrote:

To be fair, I wasn't "hoping" for much. The wing root fairings are
just a start at some airframe cleanup. I probably won't do the rest
of the available mods until after painting the airplane. The wing root
fairings are easily removed for painting, unlike the other mods.

Bob: From a shop stand point, you want to accomplish all the mod work
prior to doing the pain work. We had a client that always, and I mean
always! had us do the paint work before everything else on his
aircraft. It took three times as much labor to do anything as you had
to carefully mask off and pad any area that you had to lean over or sit
on to get at the work area. Save yourself the time, aggrivation and
nerves and get all the work done first and then paint.

It will also save you some bucks in the end...

Craig C.