Old February 18th 15, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Road ID - must have

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 11:26:52 AM UTC-5, Ben wrote:
IMHO - this is a must have for all sailplane pilots...especially for contest and ridge pilots usually far away from home. Cheap and especially helpful to EMS in critical situations. Interactive model is my choice. Just browse Road ID and become a safer pilot.

I guess you mean this....

http://www.roadid.com/default.aspx ?

I keep "ICE" info on my cellphone, even though it's locked, people can dial any of my "ICE" contacts and it also has some medical history for me as well.

PS, "ICE" = "In Case of Emergency". I know Verizon has it, I would guess other carriers have it as well.