Old December 2nd 20, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

Dan Marotta wrote on 12/2/2020 11:14 AM:
On 12/2/20 10:38 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8:16:35 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I considered getting one to replace my PowerFlarm portable. My wife
asked what additional benefit it would provide for $1526. Uhhh... I'm
sticking with my portable.

Oh, and I don't tell me that transmitting on the B antenna is worth that
much.

Dan
5J

Did upgrading the wife come into the conversation?

Absolutely NOT!* This is the gal who once told me that "You can never have enough toys."* I
have a hangar and three aircraft to prove that.

Then you should give her the $1526 :^)