Old February 15th 05, 08:34 PM
Doc Font

In article ,
"kalfreds0412" wrote:

I'm looking for a used or unused set of plans for a Midget Mustang or a Vans
RV-3. Someone has them, may as well sell them.
Mike

Hi Mike

Small group but it only started a couple months ago. I'm hoping someone
shows up who knows where to find plans for a Currie Wot biplane. Others
want to use it as a place to exchange details like wing or landing gear
design rather than exchange full sets of plans.

I'm also looking for a wing folding mechanism that might be adaptable to
a Woody's Pusher. Anyone with Sonerai 2 plans out there?

In the hard to find catagory, I've got a set of Herb Rayner's Curtis
Pusher replica plans for a design that looks a lot like this;
http://vulatalk.zdwebhosting.com/pic...ssbulloch4.jpg

DocFont