Old May 7th 20, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLC/ Open Distance meet Odessa Tx?

On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 3:17:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Tony, theres no excuse for not flying 600 miles in a 604 lol. As for mark’s flight, that was a nice one. My bird is one which he started a restoration on back in the day before he got burned out doing 1-26’s..
Dan

The Soaring Club of Houston would gladly host you guys if you'd like an active club with several tow planes and pilots available. We have lots of good early downwind landout locations and a bunch of us who think it would be fun to make a long straight-out flight. If the weather supports it, let us know!

Chuck Werninger
Soaring Club of Houston
LS-4 VL