Old July 4th 05, 07:51 PM
Jay Honeck

Although the quoted part of your message to which I was responding
makes no reference to not following the rules, perhaps your suggestion
of a mass pilot civil disobedience protest may have some merit.
Railing against the darkness of stupid, lethal policies implemented by
our government is the only power we posses to bring the brutish nature
of this offending ADIZ out into the light of public scrutiny.

This from the guy who doesn't want "Free Beer" mentioned on a pilot's
newsgroup, because it's "conduct unbecoming responsible airmen"???

Wow, Larry. You're positively turning into an anarchist in your old age!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA