Old December 30th 19, 02:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Ventus 2b vs ASW27b ..Which is the better / nicer aircraft?

You guys are making me feel bad about my recent purchase of a Ventus Ct 🤨

Ok maybe not. It was significantly less expensive then a Ventus 2 variant.
Plus my understanding is it's roughly 90% the performance of the V2...?

Anyway I'm happy with it at my skill and experience level.
As I have never been in a contest, I am considering MAYBE entering a regional contest or sports class competition this year.