Old August 26th 05, 05:53 AM
Aluckyguess

"Frankie" wrote in message
k.net...
I think the reason they let them in is they are funding our social

security
system with phony ID's. They pay in but will never collect.

How?

Illegal immigrants don't pay social security taxes.

Sure they do they get a phony ID and then find a job and the employer takes
out the taxes and SSI . The employer doesnt even know they are ilegal.
If the employer finds out he has to fire the employee or he can be fined.

In fact, they don't pay taxes at all. That's the problem. They're paid in
cash, under the table. This represents tax-free income to the illegal, and
cheap labor for the employer.

Frankie