Old July 4th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Jordan wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
He threw rocks at a tank. ELEVEN days later he was murdered by a sniper.

He was killed BECAUSE it was caught on film and he was on his way to becoming a
role model. So he was murdered in cold blood.

Seems to me that when someone chooses to be a combatant in a war, one
cannot complain if one's chosen enemy decides to shoot back at you --
whether immediately or a bit later. Sniping at enemy combatants is
quite legal under any version of the Laws of War.

So you mean a Jewish child who threw a rock at a Nazi had to expect to be
murdered.

So you mean Jews who did not fully support the Nazis should have expected to be
murdered at any time. Or should only those who spit when Nazis walked by have
expected to be murdered?

Ask I asked and you never answered, When did you become a Nazi?

--
Hodie quarto Nonas Iulias MMVI est
-- The Ferric Webceasar