Old December 17th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1

Default SeeYou Desktop Software - Runs on Vista 64-bit?

I’m planning to get a new PC with Vista 64-bit, and would like to know
if anyone is successfully running SeeYou on this version of Vista?

I looked on the Naviter website, but didn’t see a systems
specification list; their user forums had one reference to 32-bit
Vista, but no word I could find on 64 bit. I'm not a current SeeYou
user, but I plan to purchase a copy if it will run on my new machine.

Thanks,
- Frank

PS - I *really* don’t want to start an off-topic debate on Mac vs.
Windows, XP vs. Vista, 32 vs. 64-bit, etc. Just looking for any real-
world experience with SeeYou on Vista 64.