Old June 2nd 18, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Longley

Default ADSB out in tow planes

Are you talking about this statement?
“PowerFLARM is aimed at the glider not GA community, PowerFLARM talks FLARM serial protocol and you can display that ADS-B traffic on any devices that supports that protocol (e.g. LXNav FLARMView displays, Air Avionics traffic displays, LXNav flight computers, ClearNav flight computers, Naviter Oudie, PDA/PNAs running soaring software, etc.) ”

So will all of those options display FLARM targets?

Look I am a power guy that’s transitioning to gliders for retirement. So I have questions. I just got my first glider specific computer an Oudie a couple of weeks ago.