Old September 2nd 19, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale

On Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 12:23:28 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Oh, give him a break.Â* Ol' CQ probably loaned his 7-year old grandson
his computer to play with.Â* Every one knows that no adult would make
such a stupid remark.Â* Maybe we should spin the kid up and see how
hysterical he'll get...

On 8/31/2019 8:46 PM, Tango Eight wrote:
On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 10:31:10 PM UTC-4, Charlie Quebec wrote:
Geez there’s a bunch of bitter trolls in this thread, who seem to be happy to slag of someone who can’t respond, but I guess that’s the American way. Truth and justice abandoned since the tangerine Nazi was elected.

Go be a dope somewhere else.

--
Dan, 5J

This is great comedy on the eve of hurricane Dorian, keep it rolling boys, I am here for the ring announcer and not the monkey.