Old June 6th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Luke Skywalker

Default Stop me, before I do something crazy...

On Jun 5, 10:11 am, Newps wrote:
Guy near me just built a Lancair 4. Beautiful plane, although some of
the design features are just stupid, but a nice looking plane. Has to
be valued at least $350K First years insurance is $12,000.

dave wrote:
That's a beautiful airplane. Does anyone know if insurance is available
for it at that hull value? I don't mean just because it's an
experimental - I'm wondering if an insurance company would accept an
agreed value that high.
Dave
M35

Dan Luke wrote:

Drool:

http://rv6rick.tripod.com/ohiovalleyrvators/id19.html- Hide quoted text -

That is more then my house! (the insurance).

Robert