Old April 17th 04, 06:03 PM
Teacherjh

Well, although that may be true for you, there are lots of Cessna 182's that
make
a lot of instrument approaches at airports with control towers.

And use all the runway, and land so hard that anything less than reinforced
concrete wouldn't do, and hold the centerline so poorly that a 150 foot wide
runway is barely sufficient.

Did you know that truckers pay an average of $15,000* in highway taxes? What
do you pay for your car tax? And bicycles ride free (except on highways).
Shouldn't bicycles pay $15,000 in taxes to be fair?

Jose
* From a bumper sticker. I made the number up because I can't remember the
real one, which is five figures in any case.