Old August 28th 04, 02:50 PM
Ernest Christley

Leon McAtee wrote:
"Ron" no one @home.com wrote in message ...

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
. ..

On 23 Aug 2004 16:16:02 GMT,
(Wright1902Glider) wrote:

:..a book Hoov! You've got to compile all of this wisdom and put it into

:BOOK! ...or at least a 3-ring binder set that all of us RAH'ers can get

ahold

f at Osh. or SnF.

I second the motion. I'll pay $20 for a copy. Publish on demand would
only cost about $3.

Another customer waiting for the book here. I'd like to see a full
autobiography. I suspect there are plenty of other wounderful stories
of old fashion wisdom and common sense to make a very entertaining
read. $20 would be a buy........
Leon McAtee
Too bad I'm a lousy word smith or I'd offer to ghost.

If the young man did nothing more than collect his old Usenet posting
into a binder I'd stand in line to give up $20 for it. It'd still be
cheap at twice the price.

--
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/
"Ignorance is mankinds normal state,