Old August 2nd 18, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Clarke

Default Emailing contest flight log to scorer

At 19:57 02 August 2018, waremark wrote:
On Thursday, 2 August 2018 19:30:06 UTC+1, Mike Clarke wrote:

I bought one to download flight logs from my LX907, but it is going=20
back as the LX doesn't recognise it. Neither does my Power Flarm.
=20
MC

What is that which you bought? I have a wifi module in my LX 9000, and I
ro=
utinely email log files from the LX to myself (and/or a comp scorer). At
my=
own club I do this via the club wifi which covers much of the airfield,
an=
d when elsewhere I use my phone as a wifi hotspot. Both work easily.

Before I had the wifi module I used to use the log files from my Oudie
IGC,=
which I uploaded to SeeYou Cloud via Oudie Live on my phone using
Bluetoot=
h.

I get very excited about being able to use these toys!

HooToo
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...aui_detailpage
_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have so much going on behind my panel, I don't want to add further
complications this year.

MC