Old August 21st 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Abbott

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

If you are reading anything "complicated" into what I have said, I'm
afraid you might be misinterpreting or misunderstanding the entire point.
Flight instruction in NO WAY has to be complicated, and instructors who
over complicate things with the way they interface with a student might be
in need of some added instruction themselves.
Don't read over complication into a written explanation. In practice, what
you are reading is actually the epitome of simplicity :-)

--
Dudley Henriques

Then how did you ever give instruction.

I'm sure you could lecture a have hour on just the door latch.