Old February 16th 21, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hank Nixon

Default Light Color Polyester Putty

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:08:38 PM UTC-5, Roy B. wrote:
Does anybody know a source for light colored 2-part polyester putty? The ones up here all have a bright colored hardener which helps on the mixing but shows through after a thin coat of white paint. I'd like something in a light grey or white color (after mixing) and preferably in a small quantity..
Thanks
ROY

I use Evercoat polyester glazing putty and white cream hardener available from TCP Global and likely Eastwood.
Ends up more easily covered light grey.
UH