Old February 17th 21, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Light Color Polyester Putty

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:26:43 PM UTC-5, Hank Nixon wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:08:38 PM UTC-5, Roy B. wrote:
Does anybody know a source for light colored 2-part polyester putty? The ones up here all have a bright colored hardener which helps on the mixing but shows through after a thin coat of white paint. I'd like something in a light grey or white color (after mixing) and preferably in a small quantity.
Thanks
ROY

I use Evercoat polyester glazing putty and white cream hardener available from TCP Global and likely Eastwood.
Ends up more easily covered light grey.
UH

There is one of the best supply facilities in the country located in Ft. Pierce , Florida. Fiberglass Supply Depot, is the go to people for the boat builders located here on the Treasure Coast. They carry many different supplies for fiberglass and gel repair. They offer an online catalog, and ship all over the world. They have been my go to people for refinishing supplies.