Old June 17th 05, 09:08 PM
Tauno Voipio

Ron Natalie wrote:
Nathan Young wrote:

#2. Some of the Cherokee models had a static sump point with a
release valve. Mine does not, but I believe if yours has it - it is
along the left sidewall by the rear passenger's legs. Jay Honeck
discovered this on his Warrior (or was it on the Pathfinder?), either
way he can probably help...

If I recall the Arrow I used to fly, it's down low on the left side wall
just forward of the pilot's seat, but I may be remembering it wrong.

My Turbo Arrow IV has two of them low on the left sidewall and
so far back that it's difficult to press them during preflight
if you're already seated. There is one of the valves for the
dynamic (pitot) pressure line and one for the static line.

--

Tauno Voipio (OH-PYM at EFHF)
tauno voipio (at) iki fi