Old July 30th 19, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default source for clips or sleaves for Hotelier linkages

I owned an ASW-19b more than 27 years ago and never had any safety
clips.Â* I sold it in 1992...

On 7/29/2019 11:48 AM, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
wrote:
One comment - If I read the above correctly some gliders do not have any safeties on their hotelier fittings at all??? Whoa! The FAA AD was released 27 years ago (revised 22 years ago) so I would have hoped that everyone had this uber-safety-critical fix implemented DECADES ago.

92-CE-41-AD; Amendment 39-10080; AD 97-08-06 R1

--
Dan, 5J