Old August 4th 19, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Forget what is that noise, what is that SMELL?

On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 5:29:59 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
I think a lizard died in my wing...

Boggs

So, a few years ago we find a birds nest, and fledglings in our 1-26 wing root. the babies are evicted, parents leave, and the nest and debris are removed, everything is gone but the smell. We try a dryer sheet, now we have a perfumed chicken coop smell. After a few open cockpit flights and a few weeks, dryer sheet removed and all is good again.