Old December 11th 17, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sailplane/trailer moving?

I have this guy, Lonnie Greenwood, move 4 or 5 sailplanes for me and members in my club in the last two years. He has a 1 ton pick up truck and does a nice job. He travels the country and is always moving boats, campers, etc.

336-250-4534
E-mail:

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 2:45:07 PM UTC-5, Ryan Wubben wrote:
I’ve occasionally seen posts regarding people with an empty leg willing
transport glider trailers around various parts of the country.

Anyone with good recommendations on who to use? Bad experiences?

What does it typically cost?

Thanks!
Ryan in Madison