Old December 11th 17, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Sailplane/trailer moving?

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 11:45:07 AM UTC-8, Ryan Wubben wrote:
I’ve occasionally seen posts regarding people with an empty leg willing
transport glider trailers around various parts of the country.

Anyone with good recommendations on who to use? Bad experiences?

What does it typically cost?

Thanks!
Ryan in Madison

Tony Condon, based in Kansas. Frequent poster on r.a.s. you can look him up here or the SSA directory. Super experienced.

I hope your trailer is in great condition (sorry nothing personal, but some folks asking for trailer tows have older trailers in shocking condition at times). If not Tony's professional repair staff at Goofy's Gliderwerks may be able to take care of that a well.

I've done cross-USA truck flat bed delivery of glider trailers as well. There are lots of options that have been discussed on r.a.s. it the past.