Old August 22nd 03, 04:47 PM
Frank Minich

One of the RANs wrote up a gripe and used the term "dash" instead of
instrument panel - his handle was "Dash" from that point on.

Hugh Alcock, an AI, became "Huge".

Frank

"Mike Kanze" wrote in message
There was a Tomcat with the guys last name was Packer maybe his first

name
was Larry but I don't remember. Call sign "Fudge"

I've known a couple of "Meat" Packers.

Then there was one of our 1973 VA-95 nuggets who was known - for reasons

of
personality - as "Asshole". No punches pulled in Medium Attack.

--
Mike Kanze

436 Greenbrier Road
Half Moon Bay, California 94019-2259
USA

650-726-7890

"I've had a lot of calls asking if my dog Ernest was running for Governor.
I explained to each caller that Ernest died several years ago, to which

the
usual response has been, 'So what?' Come to think of it, would a dead dog
running for Governor make California look any more weird than it already
does?"

- Al Shugart, Chairman - Friends of Ernest (San José Mercury-News,

8-16-03)

"Elmshoot" wrote in message
There was a Tomcat with the guys last name was Packer maybe his first

name
was
Larry but I don't remember. Call sign
"Fudge"