Old February 28th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

Default SR-22 Crash, with a twist

"Blanche" wrote:

I was at a nearby airport a couple weeks ago, looking for a possible
hangar/tie-down closer to home. Chatting with the owner of the
newly built hangars, we started (as always) what aircraft we've
flown/owned. He pointed out a brand-new SR22. The owners were washing
it as we spoke. And, the hangar owner/landlord explained the owners
had bought the SR22 and had yet to take a flying lesson, but they
were planning on it real soon. And no, it wasn't going to be put
into rental status.

Scary.

Must be nice to have enough money to afford that level of foolishness.

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM