Old July 10th 20, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

Default Leader of the free world

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 5:01:47 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Oh Jon,

Then we'd lose the entertainment value of trying to read sentence's
using apostrophie's inappropriately, or using to, too, in place of two.Â*
And do we want to listen to all of there comment's on these endless
thread's?Â* Your really stirring up a bees nest when you go their.

Its to early to be doing this.Â* Their are to many other thing's to be
doing rather than wasting person hours on this... :-[

On 7/8/2020 9:59 PM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/who-v...u-might-think/

I too want an Aerodynamicist To discuss wing loading vs span loading.

--
Dan, 5J

And yet here you are adding your "entertainment value" to this thread.