Old February 12th 04, 09:16 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Cockpit Colin" said:
I've always suggested what I believe to be the perfect solution for people
who don't like Bill, don't like Microsoft, or don't like their products ...

... Don't use them.

Great. Now convince the people who use my web sites not to use IE, so I
don't have to make dozens of work-arounds for the fact that millions of
people continue to use that piece of crap in spite of the fact that it's
demonstrably the worst browser on the market today. And convince the
company I work for to stop requiring certain documents in Word, a
thoroughly horrible word processor. And stop people who subcribe to my
mailing lists from using Outlook and Outlook Express, so they don't flood
my mail servers with the viruses which they inevitably get because of it.

Microsoft wouldn't be a problem if they weren't a combination of the most
evil, dishonest and illegal monopolists on the planet, AND the worst
programmers.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Only a NAZI would try to invoke Godwin's [law] deliberately"