Old June 7th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
xxx

Default American decline in tech was: ENvironmentally Friendly ...

On Jun 6, 3:25 pm, kontiki wrote:

Really good engineers can pretty much name their own salary.
I've interviewed dozens that put a lot of buzz words on a resume and
really didn't know squat.

If you or anyone else who actually hires engineers has anything
constructive to say about
the holes in American engineering education, as one of the people who
can actually do
something about it, I want to hear the suggestions.

Please note that for email contact, I'm now at cal state northridge
(csun) rather than utdallas.

RW Mehler, Ph.D.
Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
California State University Northridge