Old January 15th 19, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Source for L'Hotellier Safety Clips

On Monday, January 14, 2019 at 5:18:34 PM UTC-8, Tango Eight wrote:
Page 5, Figure 4. https://www.alexander-schleicher.de/...93-001-3_E.pdf

Buy 'em from Schempp Hirth dealer.

All other solutions are inferior.

T8

If you can get those they work great. A fellow club member bought an ASW-19 equipped with them and I think they're brilliant.

My ASW-15 came over from Germany in the late 90's with AN safety pins tethered to the control rods. You can get them from Aircraft Spruce. They work and because the 15's connections are right near the hatch and easy to access and see, I haven't bothered changing them for something easier.