Old October 22nd 20, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike maskell[_2_]

Default Turning a Schweizer 2-22 into a powered aircraft

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 1:45:06 AM UTC-5, Paul T wrote:
At 02:13 20 October 2020, wrote:
I recently found this on the Jakarta Soaring web page. Shows a highly
modified 2-22 turned into a single-seat powered aircraft.

http://jakartasoaringclub.tripod.com...bondol001.html

Funny that there was a posting about that on the Vintage and Classic FB
page just the other day - sure your being entirely truthful?

Well, truth be told (and I was unaware I had to give credit here), I first learned about this 2-22 being turned into an aircraft through the Lethbridge Soaring Club FB page which is selling their 2-22 to the Jakarta Soaring Club. One of the posts on their page was from a friend indicated the transformation of a 2-22 to a powered aircraft. Being naturally curious I checked out the Jakarta web page and thus found the motorized version as I posted.. Hope my shortcomings in my honesty did not offend too many people!