Old September 22nd 03, 01:53 PM
Pechs1

waltBJ- You know, Old Phart, I once considered going into the USN V12
program,
but then the thought of 6 months on a boat made me go USAF. I really
don't care for guys all that much. Women are softer and smell better,
BRBR

Nawwww-sailors(and aviators) belong on ships, ships belong at sea...

After 2 years flying exchange with the USAF(great guys but ohhh that chain of
command!!), I know I was in the right place in the USN..

Besides, some of the guys that flew in the USAF were kinda 'girly'...

Just kiddin'-I enjoyed my USAF squadronmates, the aircraft(F-4D) condition and
particularly standing tall before the Wing Commander for wearing brown boots,
coming into the break(overhead) too fast and too close, for having my sleeves
rolled up, that kinda thing.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)