Old September 26th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default Hi People!

On Sep 25, 7:22*pm, chandglider wrote:
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know.
Rc-gliders are my hobby and now I'd like to know how to get started
with real planes and flying.

Welcome! Like the man said, check out the SSA website, find a club
near you, and go see them. The SSA also offers the FAST (Fly A
Sailplane Today) package. It's on the right side of the main page.
Absolutely the best deal for getting an introduction to soaring!
However, it is NOT honored by EVERY glider operation, so check your
local glider operation first.