Old March 30th 04, 10:26 PM
Jay Beckman

Default Changes At KPHX

Greetings All...

Returning to Sky Harbor yesterday (via commercial carrier) I noticed that
the ramp area and buildings at the west end of the field were abandond and
were surrounded by chain-link fencing.

I've read/heard that Sky Harbor in Phoenix is pretty GA "unfriendly" so I
guess they've driven the final nail for all GA services at Sky Harbor?
They've lost a centrally located dispatch point for medivac chopper flights
too.

It was ironic that our 757 pulled off the active behind a taxiing Mooney
who, I guess, had nowhere to go.

Anyone know more about what's going on at Sky Harbor in Phoenix?

Regards,

Jay Beckman
Student Pilot - KCHD
7.4 Hrs ... Nowhere to go but up!