Old September 27th 04, 02:03 AM
XMnushaL8y

"Brien K. Meehan"
My advice is to tell us what the hell you're
talking about!

Well, since you asked so nicely ...

I was talking about the Midland AIR SHOW next weekend. I've never been, but
from what I was told, it's one of the big ones. Perhaps I was misinformed. As I
said, nearly all the hotels are booked solid, and I was wondering if anyone
here had any experience with that show that might be willing to offer some
advice ... i.e., if the few hotels that still have vacancies are fit to sleep
in, are way too far from the show, or ??

But nevermind, since it's too much to trouble to even be civil.