Old September 29th 04, 06:13 AM
Brien K. Meehan

unicate wrote:

Lucky? for that response?

Yes. I was interested in helping when most people just skipped your
stupid question. I also bothered to look it up, and posted a link to a
website with information about accomodations.

You're welcome.

... but that's just how some people communicate.

In my part of the world (and most of the US), being fluffy-sweet polite
is considered to be indifferent and unfriendly. Being abrubt is a more
inclusive and affable form. I know this is not uncommon, and so do
you.

.... if a person finds a question "clueless", why
bother answering just to be rude?

If you thought I was being rude, let me clarify: You're an asshole.
Now, why don't you just argue about it some more?