Old January 20th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_1_]

Default WinPilot Design Center Access Problems?

Tim,

Thanks for the reply - do you know if there is any other official or
unofficial user support group for WinPilot? I have done a pretty
intensive evaluation of the product over the last month or so, and I'm
now trying to determine if the features/bugs I have probems with are
just me, or commonly encountered by others as well.

Richard at CraggyAero is a great resource and he is very knowledgeable,
but one person doesn't make a user community ;-)

Regards,

Frank

Tim Taylor wrote:
Frank wrote:
I recently purchased a WinPilot PRO license, and I have been attempting
to register/access the user support area called the Design Center, with
no success at all. I registered & got feedback from the site that an
activation code had been sent to my email address, but nothing
received. I have tried several times, with the same result.

Emails and phone calls to WinPilot and to CraggyAero have not resolved
the problem. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?

TIA,

Frank

Frank,

I tried the same about a month ago and got no response. I am not sure
the system works.

Tim