Old January 21st 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_1_]

Default WinPilot Design Center Access Problems?

Ted,

Thanks for the information - I think you are correct that the "Design
Center" is moribund. Based on my experience so far, I could believe it
died not for lack of interested users, but due to lack of response from
Jerry ;-).

Frank

On Jan 21, 10:52 am, "Tuno" wrote:
Frank,

I don't think the system you're referring to has been used the way it
was intended in years. Lack of participation I think. I recall trying
to use it in 2003 and giving up fairly quickly.

But I have been able to get all the support I need from direct e-mail
and from this forum.

-ted/2NO