Old October 4th 03, 10:08 AM
Frank Hitlaw

(Fastglasair) wrote in message ...
Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta,Indonesia

Frank, Why is Indonesia the "hot bed" of credit card fraud in the world. My
company almost got stung for $5,000 because we were ignorant of the problem in
general and Indonesia specifically. Fortunately we stopped delivery JIT due to
some red flags which made me suspicious, then I did some checking.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Howdy Fast;

Don't really know I thought Nigeria was the champ in that arena.
This place is pretty poor (a policeman makes about $21 a month) as you
can guess and alot of people are out of work.They had a big economic
collapse a couple of years back.I think it must be like a prison lots
of folks with time to think up scams. Right now I have about 20
Indonesian Mechanics working for me. They are exellent workers and as
far as I can tell pretty honest. A supervisor of line maintenance for
Garuda Airlines the National carrier makes about $600 a month.I pay my
guys a starting wage of $1000 a month.When I walk through the Jakarta
airport I feel like a rock star.All the mechanics are handing me
resumes an