Old June 11th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Jim Wilkins

Default GIVEN CURRENT WARS, F-35s ARE BETTER CHOICE THAN MORE F-22As

On Jun 11, 11:34*am, "Roger Conroy"
wrote:
Who is going to be at war with whom in 2022, and what types of weapons
systems will be used

Napoleon was unknown in 1790.
In 1910 England and Germany were each other's best trading partners.
Germany was the model democracy in 1930.
In 1940 the Air Corps had prepared to defend our coastlines. WTF is a
Guadal Canal?
Who expected the Korean War in early 1950, or Vietnam in 1960?
Argentina taking on England??? Are you dreaming?
There was no chance of war with Iraq in 1990 or 2000.

Whatever comes will be the war we are least prepared for so they have
a better prospect of winning.