Old February 26th 12, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Repairing CAI-302

Thanks for the replies.

I'll be shipping it out. At least this happened before the season really
got started.

"Dan Marotta" wrote in message
Today the needle fell off its perch in my CAI-302. It looks like a simple
drop or two of super glue would set the world straight.

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the glass to replace the
needle without violating the seal on the unit? I've got it out of the
panel and will ship it tomorrow if I must, but I hate to have my ship down
for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, if the weather shows much promise, I could plug the pitot/static/TE
lines and just use my Android with its internal GPS to fly...