Old May 26th 15, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Blake Seese 3Y

Default MIRRORGLAZE

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 9:00:05 AM UTC-6, firsys wrote:
For year, I used to use mirrorglaze for my canopy,
almost every preflight.

Then it disappeared from local plastics supply.

Bought some online a year or two ago, used with good
results.
Yesterday, I squirted some on the PIK canopy and immediately
started polishing.
To my dismay some patches seemed to polimnerise
and form a hard patch. Continued polishing with
a clean cloth removed some; A water flush did some good
but I was left with a few patches, right in the vsion line,
which did not yield.
Anyone know if there is a benign solvent which will remove these?

John firth

Order this kit and follow the instructions. It will restore your canopy to new condition. I have used it and it works!

http://www.banyanpilotshop.net/10Exp...FYWVfgodGH4AbA