Old August 8th 05, 12:07 PM
Timmy Ferrell

"Vlerkies" wrote in message
Hi Timmy
If you are looking for a lot of IL2 'local' players have a look at
this link.
http://games.saix.net/cgi-bin/sgsbb/...;a ct=SC;c=20

To your problem, its sounds as if you are trying to select an aircraft
in a flight in an offline co-op/campaign enviroment, and that
aircraft is not available for you.
What aircraft are you trying to fly, it might a non flyable, purely AI
aircraft in the game. I bet its a no flyable.
Anyway, pop in and visit the local IL2 guys, they got lots of good
info and online games going on, with 24/7 servers running.
Cheers

http://www.vlerkies.com

It's every USN plane in the sim. (Wildcat, Dautless etc)
I beleive a file became corrupted because I flew them sonn after I bought
the game.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Timmy