Old October 3rd 03, 03:27 PM
Dudley Henriques

"EB Jet" wrote in message
Small world indeed..I used to work at Northrop with a member of that team

as
well..Kevin O'Mara who flew Blue Angel #2 in the '70-'71 timeframe..He

also was
CO of VMFA-232..Not sure if he's still at Northrop or not..One helluva

nice
guy..

That was Harley Hall's team. Skip was solo, then lead solo in 71 on that
team before he took the team over. There were a lot of great people
associated with that team. Dick Schram was their public affairs officer.
Knew Dick for many years as I did his father dick Sr; (the flying
professor ) one of the finest J3 jockeys and comedy act air show pilots who
ever lived. Dick Sr. is one of the pilots on our list of friends we have
lost through the years. Dick Jr. is also gone now. I don't know about
O'Mara.
You were at Northrop? Did you happen to know Bob Elder and Hank Choteau by
any chance? Great guys to work with. Northrop asked me to do the narration
for the YF17 Cobra demonstration when you guys brought the airplane down to
Pax for the Navy to look over. We had some great times together that weekend
:-)))
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/CFI Retired