Old January 23rd 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval
John[_1_]

Default Saw This On Google Earth

Have a look at 29°57'59.70"N, 81°20'37.81"W.

This is the Northrop-Grumman facility at the St Augustine, Florida
airport. Along the south-east (lower-right) side of the building,
there are what appear to be fighter or trainer jet aircraft. At
first, based on the wing shape, I thought these were either T-38's or
F-5's. There are what appear to be separate wing sets that also
suggest Talons or Tigers. But when I looked at the shadows cast by
the vertical stabilizers, especially what appears to be a somewhat
pointed top, I decided that I was wrong.

So, I turn to you folks, any idea what kind of planes they are?
Personally, I take comfort in knowing that the safety of others does
not depend on my recce-interpretation skills.

Take care . . .

John