Old April 23rd 18, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default OUDIE

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 11:54:55 AM UTC-5, wrote:
My Oudie has gotten real sticky to hang onto, I have tried to sort of wash it in baking soda without much luck, any ideas?
GLEN

I had the same problem with my Oudie2, Paul Remde at Cumulus Soaring replaced the front bezel for me. The back is still a bit sticky & soft...

Must be some weird Chinese self-destroying plastic - how environmentally conscious of them!

Still works fine, so I've stopped worrying about it...

Kirk
66