Old February 9th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ping: Toecutter

wrote in message ...
I've been doing the bungee cord trick as the other poster. I don't like the
seat belt trick because it puts the trailing edge of the tail in the air and
makes it easier for water to run in. I just run the bungee from the brake lever to
the left yoke (around once), and to the right yoke. It keeps a little tension on the
brake, but not enough the damage if towed as others have suggested. Never thought
about going all the way down to the rudder pedal, but doesn't seem like it would be
necessary since it's rigged with the nosewheel.

-Cory

I use two bungee cords, similar to what Bob and Cory are doing. One between yokes and another from the right yoke to
the rudder pedals. Bob, what bracket broke on yours?

Joe Schneider
N8437R