Old November 17th 03, 02:19 AM
Sven

"Kyler Laird" wrote in message
There is no difference between 20031030-* and current-*
right now. The "current" stuff is just a symlink to the
current issue.

I was thinking that each issue would be completely new,
but then I realized that since new issues come out every
28 days there are probably going to be a lot of files that
are the same from one issue to another. I'm hoping to
more efficiently handle this so that I can keep more old
issues around. (That might be silly, but I hate to get
rid of data.)

Just curious why you 'need' to save old data. Recycle those ones and zeros
for some other use instead of outdated charts.